 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *414 (-5)
  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

Ian Sinclair <sinclair@cadvision.com> wrote in message news:39643b6f.527169...ion.com... (...) Maybe that is the case, but I've seen one report that the facilities they use are fed from a set of huge silos containing raw ABS materials in different (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is a BSB really worth $350 plus shipping?

(...) No, they are not. They are worth whatever someone wants to pay for one on a given day. That's it and that's all. I suppose if it were MISB and just A+ all the way (not my experience for eBay, mind you), perhaps one might argue for the premium (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000 05:52:48 GMT, you wrote: Benjamin, either I didn't do a very good job on my initial post or you didn't read carefully enough. If you read my reply to Erik Olsen, you'll see that this reorganization of primary and secondary lines (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) Opps... Thanks Geoffrey. It was late, I have no other excuse. <ICS> (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

Erik, you raise many excellent points. I outlined the core idea, the plan is in the details. Some thoughts on what you have said. (...) Erik, if TLC has production lines than currently run unmanned, there is no reason a different organization of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact