 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3989 (-10)
  Re: Delivery criticism!

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Lawrence Wilkes (<GpFHst.HAE@lugnet.com>) wrote at 19:21:56 (...) I have. It took over a month and many phone calls to get one of my (not so) recent orders. In the end they sent it again. At the time I wasn't paying too much (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New bulk discount

(...) I think you guys are missing what's printed on the page in the catalogue. In mine at least it says the discount is on packs bought from pages 30-31 in the catalogue. NOT on any and all packs you want. Could that be the problem? Eric (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New bulk discount

I just tried this and it didn't work for me. My catalog code was "J111". Did you use a different one? Mark (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New bulk discount

John, When you are on the shopping cart page, there is a place towards the bottom to put in your catalog code (from the back of the catalog). I just checked, by placing some trees in my cart, and applying the catalog code did get me the discount. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New bulk discount

(...) discount? (...) Related to that, I was unable to get the free t-shirt with the $75 order online before Christmas-- the item number kept getting rejected so I ended up ordering by phone to get it. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New bulk discount

(...) Ditto. I just verified this by attempting to order 15 copies of grey 2x4 bricks. I got all the way to "Submit Order" with no discount being applied. x-post & FUT lugnet.lego.direct so that someone from Lego sees & (hopefully) answers. thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

Wessel inspired me to do my own little survey. My pick was slightly different; not so much the high end of the range, but across the themes and prices (and more or less my own taste ;-). I found some strange stuff....... My pick: 7191 Collector's (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.at)

  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

(...) And make some without flanges, too! ROSCO (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

(...) Sorry if it wasn't clear but I was agreeing with you... this is an inexplicable variance that over time would expected to become invariant, hopefully at the lower price points. That's the thesis of The Economist, and my hope as well. (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GpFJ64.LBE@lugnet.com... (...) No. I meant there isn't any VAT difference at all, now. Period In the EU VAT is charged at the rate of the selling country, not the customers country. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact