 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3389 (-10)
  Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale

(...) LEGO could do worse (at gathering marketing info) than watching BB scarcity, ne? Of course what is spendy at low availability may not be worth much in large quantity (who here needs 10,000 of these lamp posts?? Even I don't need THAT many) so (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale

(...) ummmm.. That would be the 'Scarce Parts on BB' Service Pack ? You forgot to mention the pitchforks. <lol> Ray (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale

(...) You might as well reveal it--no one from TLC reads lego.direct anyway. And if you're correct about that accessory pack, I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to offer you safe haven. 8^) Dave! (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale

(...) Of course, you'll still be able to get a dollar or so for the lampposts while other smaller elements from the pack only fetch a nickel or so. (...) They won't risk it because there is some speculation that sets using a primarily black and/or (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 2x2x7 White Lamp Posts 4-Sale

(...) Actually I heard these might be available from an accessory pack soon, for around $0.20 USD each (if you calculate the price out per element) -- they will be packed with white straight and curved spindled fences, those belville style arched (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Please read, re: S@H orders to Australia

(...) Not if the freight, customs & GST increase the prices by 50%. (...) Well, I checked out that page you posted the other day (URL) and is does seem to indicate duty is payable as it always was 8?( Also, this page (URL) customs duty is 5% of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: dear lego, will you be issuing a s@h catalog for australia?

(...) as far as I know. The S@H web site doesn't list everything that's available either. The only way to find out for sure if a specific item is available is to phone S@H and ask (and even then you have to make sure to get the regular phone reps, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3BBFA850.703090....com.au... (...) The European catalogue does not show a full range of product. Far from it. The shop at home web site is the only difinitive source of what is on offer (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: dear lego, will you be issuing a s@h catalog for australia?

(...) As we're being supplied from the European S@H, I imagine we'll get the same catalog. (...) You'll probably get one with each order. You may be able to request one via the web site, but they'd probably charge to mail it. May be worth ringing (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  dear lego, will you be issuing a s@h catalog for australia?

Will lego shop @ home/lego direct be printing a shop at home catalog for australia? If so, when will the first one be available? Will it show the full range of product, like the US and european catalogs do? (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact