 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3199 (-5)
  Metroliner, Club Car and Deluxe Metroliner Kit now available online!

For those that have been waiting to place their orders online, the new trains are now available at (URL) (formerly 4558, now 10001): (URL) Car (formerly 4547, now 10002): (URL) Deluxe Metroliner Kit (K10001): (URL) Lukin Senior Web Developer LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  Re: Not to sound impatient, but It's the end of the week...

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lawrence Wilkes writes: <snipped myself> (...) Yup, I know about about the phone ordering being avaible, but I want to wait for the internet to place a rather large order of other stuff and didn't want to be on the phone for a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GI7urp.A3G@lugnet.com... (...) Er, can't you use the phone? You have been able to call s@h all week and place orders for these sets, as was pointed out in Brad's message. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Not to sound impatient, but It's the end of the week...

...so when will the Metroliner and Club Car be on the website for internet ordering? Please hurry... :-) I've got my cc fired up and ready to go! - Bob (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Qualitu of product description on www.lego.com

Jake and Brad, I find your web shop very useful, but there's one thing which is becoming increasingly annoying lately. Especially for the larger sets, I would expect some serious product information before buying. Each item only has a one-paragraph (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact