 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2394 (-10)
  Re: Non-Disclosure question

(...) I am not a lawyer. And I would love to hear the definitive info but I think the answer is no. That is, disclosing what you knew or when you knew it or whether it was correctly predictive is itself a violation of a typical NDA. But I could be (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Non-Disclosure question

I understand that certain fortunate individuals among us are privy to information that they've agreed not to divulge, and that's cool. However, once the info becomes public knowledge, will you folks be able to discuss what you had been told in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Where to start

(...) I hadn't encountered this myself as I don't use them for my container cars, (though I'm planning to lengthen a red one to get the overhang for my engine) but I checked a few 3737 plates that I got a few months ago and they indeed are quite (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

Eric & All, Wow, 5187, from 1987. Gosh, does this seem like a flute or something? It seems awfully strange to me, but I welcome it if it is available! I think garage doors is right up there for wish lists, is it not? It beats paying 1.00 a part! (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) They are there but don't show as available yet. (...) I found them in the U.S. by doing a search on "Garage". Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

To All, I have been watching this off and on? Do they actually have garage door packs available to someone?! Does anyone have a link? Which country can you see it in? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

BOY, I hope they actually had what I ordered ;-) The website said they did, but I ordered "a few" garage doors, so I hope they actually had the quantity I ordered. Woohoo, I can sell off some of my used garage doors if this goes through! (...) -- (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) Yes, please, offer them in the US. Breastplates, wizard hats, rocket pieces, garage doors, jet parts, I could get very dangerous with my credit cards. Failing that, some UKAFOL's could make a minor fortune (hint hint) supplying orders to (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GCrIp2.A50@lugnet.com... (...) What's more, there are a lot--in (...) No, I think your'e wrong I have service catalogues showing all this stuff. You have to go back a bit though e.g. (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: lego should make multimodel instructions (ala 6861)

Hmmm you forget Technic.. But the only technic sets currently out that arent huge are crap :) And doing it for huge sets isnt a good idea, thats the point, you use mid range to small sets, to get good sales :) (...) whatever (...) Not needed, since (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact