 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2094 (-5)
  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) company (...) will (...) Fine, I'll just stop posting on LUGNET. (...) areas (...) I think you just did this by the above statement. Thanks for your input. Rose (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I would like to make a suggestion to TLC: modularity. I'll explain and ramble a bit. I occasionally buy a Mega Bloks set for special colors, unique pieces, and fun. Mostly for fun. For $20US, you get a lot of fun assembling a large and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Basically, parents and kids are seeing the piece count go down and the price remain the same (or get worse). The less of an adaptable construction toy it becomes, the less justifiable the high price. I'm less willing to buy it for my son, and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) and (...) I guess that this comment is directed to my statement about Lego disappointing me. I didn't really mean to be so cynical, I was just trying to be realistic. The town role theme really appeals to 4-7 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact