 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1994 (-5)
  Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....

(...) Hey thanks Mark. I am always happy when I see some really inspiring buildings that follow historical styles. Your Laural Hall has a very nice 18th century colonial look and feel to it. I love your use of the 1x1 cones, and of course the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Selling giant Minifig sets

LEGO - I've heard from an LIC employee that though the Statue of Liberty sets fly off the shelves, the Minifig is left behind. Want to sell? Package a minifig that's unique - like a Classic Space fig, or a Pirate, a knight from Castle, etc. - with (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Just a bit short of 3 months since this announcement. Anything going on here at Lugnet or Lego Direct regarding it? sheree (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) I was wondering that, too, if they'd actually be cool for building in and of themselves but I've never actually seen any. The only "error" piece I recall having is a white 1x6 brick from the mid-70's that didn't get quite enough plastic at one (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:G8rnDz.GLA@lugnet.com... (...) standing (...) One promo set per month is waaay too much. I would say, a one or two-time LUGNET promo over the course of a few months for each set, offered at (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact