 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1654 (-10)
  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

Well said, Tim and Frank... (...) <snip> It is instructive to look at other fan/hobby forums. The most productive relationships between fans and their annointed companies happen when the company embraces the fans as having valid ideas and in turn (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

Snipped a lot of good, levelheaded discussion so I could pick on the less good, less levelheaded. (...) I don't see this comment as useful in the context of this particular discussion, even with the smiley. It shows your strong anti MS bias which I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk parts ordering

(...) I have heard from several people who contacted S@H Europe and complained about this particular topic that S@H Europe is planning to introduce more payment options in the near future. However, I have no specific dates at hand... Arnold (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk parts ordering

Ludo, (...) I am wondering if there isn't the Mastercard symbol on your Eurocard. At least here in Germany Eurocard is allied with Mastercard, so you CAN use your Eurocard as Mastercard. Are you sure you haven't got this option as well? Arnold (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) brick. (...) increasing (...) While I agree, there is no evidence as to which is the cause & which is effect. Did diversification cause cash-flow problems, or is it slated as a possible solution? Do you have any light to shed, Jake? Regards, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

Jake- Thanks for bringing a little sanity and actual fact to this discussion. I am incredibly sick of all the self-righteous whining about a software company being 'evil'. I think some people need to open a history book or even turn on the nightly (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  desired bulk parts

Hi, I would like to see the following parts into the 'bulk parts library': train roof (Lego part #2875)in colors RED,WHITE,GRAY,BLACK plates 4x6 in colors WHITE,GRAY,BLACK plates 4x4 in colors WHITE,GRAY,BLACK Then can we make our passenger cars (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Bulk parts ordering

Hello, This one is specialy for the LEGO company, but could concern also other people. I would like to see more ways of payment for the bulk part orderings. I know that a lot of people have a Mastercard / Visa or American Express card. I don't have (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: A new bulk

(...) This is actually one of the origional release of bulk items, the green glass was a mistake. I would assume that they forgot to enter these and are now trying to unload some fairly awful (color wise) parts. Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: A new bulk

"Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:3A651345.6F46A2...ame.com... (...) But why? There isnt any other compatible windows (color wise) Why introduce these bulk parts seamingly at random. And why is it USA only? regards (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact