 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1648
1647  |  1649
Subject:
desired bulk parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:21:52 GMT

Hi,

I would like to see the following parts into the 'bulk parts library':

train roof (Lego part #2875)in colors RED,WHITE,GRAY,BLACK
plates 4x6 in colors WHITE,GRAY,BLACK
plates 4x4 in colors WHITE,GRAY,BLACK

Then can we make our passenger cars complete with bulk parts.

Please, ** DON'T ** put the new 4x6 train roofs in the bulk parts (Lego part
# 32083), they are too much limited in use,and don't stick well together
(sometimes my plate 2x4 fall off !).With part 2875 can we make a 'corridor'
(2x24 studs x2 plates) in the middle of the roof, and can we place LED
Lights in it, so we can illuminate our passenger cars,witch CAN'T be done
with the new train roofs (4x6 Lego part # 32083).

Thanks,
Ludo Soete