 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1454 (-20)
  Re: aslo: new Technic product shown!

Christian Gemuenden wrote in message ... (...) Because most of us couldn't care less about yet another fighting machine series? Kevin (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  Toggle Joints (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

In lugnet.lego.direct, David Eaton writes: <snip> (...) If you're looking for some, there's still over 100 of them in my BrickBay store, (URL) at the cheapest price (of BrickBay) too. :-) Does this mean I'm going to have to wait a year for my beams? (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A313617.3B094C...est.net... (...) From my understanding, the instruction program is only for the purpose of making instructions, and all of that is done in Billund. I think that the program is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) To be honest, I don't think any AFOL has specific knowledge of the future of LEGO trains....yet;-) But I do know this: that rumors of the demise LEGO trains have been greatly exaggerated;-) I don't even know if they are keeping the 9 volt (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Ooh... An inside joke ;-). Yup it is electric and it needs no "help". For those wondering here is Chris' trolley. I happen to like it a lot. (URL) Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Pardon my ignorance, but what do you suppose that they are using now to create their instructions? Do they not have some system in place which they are already using? -John (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) They have people that used to work for LEGO amongst them, so I'd say Ya they know someone :^) One thing about the train line, they don't seem to follow the 'normal rules' for themes. It usually has less sets in the theme and the theme runs (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

"Christian Gemuenden" <GECH1@t-online.de> wrote in message news:G5985A.8z7@lugnet.com... (...) I guess it's becoming harder and harder for those LEGO guys to come up with another car, another heli, another tractor, another..... Maybe with ZNAP going (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Where has it been said that the pitchfork mold is gone? We won't know until we ask if any certain mold still exist or not. I would think that the pitchfork mold is more likely than some to be around (I hope anyways) as they were is less sets (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Is it... an electric trolley? We all know how popular those are. eric (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

(...) Like I stated earlier, the problem for old LEGO set instructions for sets from 1955 to 1972 is that 1) Town was alone in the LEGO System world until Train came out in 1966, and others in the 1970's and 2) classic windows came in 9 window (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Hello - anyone ?!? Who do you think is going to make the program for this thing? Let's see?... Eric Harshbarger ... ????!!! Isn't he responsible for the Mosaic program...?!?! Isn't he the guy who LEGO features in their newsletter? Isn't he the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I agree with Chris, I too want people to copy my work (if they really like it). I have a lot of rare parts that would certainly drop in value if they were made available again, but then I could build a building with black or gray 1x2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) Gee, I hope LEGO carries on with their line of trains. I'm just glad I'm back in! -Harvey (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Actually, that's a debatable conclusion. Not that I want this to go to .debate. TLC definitely has the *resources* to put into such a project. So it's not impossible that they could come up with a better LEGO CAD. But I'm not sure that it's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) You might be supprised. I was just checking out your trolley yesterday and I am seriously considering copying it either in total or at least using some of your ideas. I like it a lot and it may one day show up on a NELUG train layout. Eric (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) snip a lot of stuff that I wasn't going to comment on (...) Weird, I want everyone in the world to copy my trolleys, my caboose, and my train engines (actually only two, maybe three, of them). I don't think anyone will but hey why not dream. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) Man, you guys at the GMLTC must know someone. I remember when I was all excited about the DUPLO trains being a good sign and in would jump Mr. Neigh-Saying 8-Wide to spread doom and gloom, but even he changed his tune a week or two ago (sorry (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) I have good reason to believe that the train line is not going away. That's all I'm willing to say at this point. ++Lar (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

I asked the same question a few weeks ago. Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ... (...) disappointment (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact