 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1344 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:G55qKL.6ou@lugnet.com... (...) It probably won't mean *any* piece, but I can imagine that a good assortment of the most desired pieces will be made available. It would be silly (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

(...) I read that as meaning the current bulk brick offerings. /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G55r47.8xK@lugnet.com... (...) There is an incredible opportunity there, I've had many conversations with people in the commuinty about what is there. I haven't heard from them about anything (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Wait a Minute! (was: Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) Wait a minute! Nowhere does the press release state that you will be able to buy any piece in any quantity. It states "bricks." I think what they mean by this is the current bulk brick offerings. Maybe slightly augmented. Kevin Zwicker (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I don't think you can expect any such effect. Keep in mind that there's more to a LEGO set than the parts included and the main model. There's also the box and instruction artwork, specialized minifigs, cartoons, the theme itself, as well as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact