 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1244 (-10)
  Re: How long before the Mosaic is back?

(...) OK - The problem is/was the firewall/proxy server. I connected my computer "directly" to the Internet and after several tries, I was finally able to use Mosaic. It doesn't like the proxy server. SRC StRuCtures (Brother can you spare a thousand (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Hmmm, I spend a lot of my time in T-Shirts because I spend a lot of time at work (actually, these days, I almost never wear anything but T-Shirts [well, pants, socks, underwear, and shoes also...) FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun Frank (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) A shirt duplicating one of the train torsos would be ever so cool! Frank (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Yes! A MindStorms shirt would be cool as well, even if it just had the programmable brick amidst the "MINDSTORMS" storm background that is used on the RIS box. -Peter (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego Reps

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G4rJ14.C95@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) A couple of weeks ago I met the LEGO rep who covers the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area of North Carolina on a part time basis (the job is part time by (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Lego Reps

Are there Lego reps in each state. I have found that the local toy stores here in Idaho are not very informed about new Lego products. Is there a Lego rep here? I usually try to inform them, but I don't think they really believe what I say. Rose (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How long before the Mosaic is back?

(...) I updated to IE 5.5 but I still have the same problem. After clicking that I accept the agreement (the second time, since the first time just tells me that this is a demo version to play with) the 3/4 of the screen where I would expect Mosaic (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How long before the Mosaic is back?

(...) I have yet to be able to use Mosaic. I am using Internet Explorer 4.0 (ver.4.72 w 128bit) on an NT workstation from behind a proxy/firewall. Do I have to upgrade to version 5.5 of IE? I asked one of the ladies at customer service - she didn't (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Your mosaic link from the pull down menus don't work (main page). I was able to get to the mosaic, but only by going to shopping first. Rose r2 wrote in message ... (...) will (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Well, we could set up a special newsgroup/mailing list if that would be helpful. A email address at lugnet.com for design submissions would kinda be a bottleneck, plus I won't really be getting involved in this except to set up an order page (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact