 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 23
Re: LEGO Dacta is now 'LEGO Educational Division'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.dacta
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 05:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.lego.dacta, Ross Crawford writes:
Yep, just got a newsletter from Moore Educational with the same news.

Incidentally, I recently came across another DACTA supplier in Australia,
Educational Experience, www.edex.com.au. They only sell to schools, and they
don't take on-line orders. Prices are pretty similar to Moore Ed. Just thought
you might like to include them on the main DACTA page 8?)

I've dealt with Educational Experience before, very helpful and prompt
service and they do sell to the public! (Well, at least they did - this
would have been around a year or so ago).  Unfortunately I can not say the
same about Moore Educational, but it sounds like other people have had much
better luck with them, perhaps they've got their act together now.

There was a thread on these two stores in loc.au in late 2000 IIRC.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com