 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 80
79  |  81
Subject:
Statue of Liberty #3450 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:43:34 GMT

I've just heard from a colleague that in Europe, we are about to sell through
the Statue of Liberty (#3450) set. It's had an amazing run, and was the second
LEGO Direct exclusive set. There's a lot of history wrapped up in that set.

There are no current plans to do another run of this set.

I've not heard specifically what the quantities are in North America, but I
imagine they are getting low as well.

Jake
---
Jake McKee