 LEGO Company / 2837
Re: Statue of Liberty #3450 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 01:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
I've just heard from a colleague that in Europe, we are about to sell through
the Statue of Liberty (#3450) set. It's had an amazing run, and was the second
LEGO Direct exclusive set. There's a lot of history wrapped up in that set.

There are no current plans to do another run of this set.

I've not heard specifically what the quantities are in North America, but I
imagine they are getting low as well.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Yah, I saw that 'Limited Quantities' in a recent catalog and was hoping to grab
a few more (love that color!) after the holidays. They were showing as sold out
on NA S@H this past weekend though. Maybe the MOA has some...<sneaks off>

I know I hope 3450 and 10030 were successful enough to spawn similar *big*
efforts in the future.

John

  Statue of Liberty #3450 Status

I've just heard from a colleague that in Europe, we are about to sell through the Statue of Liberty (#3450) set. It's had an amazing run, and was the second LEGO Direct exclusive set. There's a lot of history wrapped up in that set. There are no (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce)