 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 69 (+10)
  Special LEGO Mars Rover Offer

All, our friends at the Planetary Society have arranged for a special deal I thought some of you might be interested. ___...___ SPECIAL LEGO MARS ROVER OFFER FOR U.S. AND CANADIAN PLANETARY SOCIETY MEMBERS Join The Planetary Society, and receive a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Inside Tour date update

FYI, due to logistical issues, the LEGO Inside Tour dates have been changed around a bit. The first tour will now be May 26 – May 28, 2005 The second tour will now be June 16 – June 18, 2005 Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce)

  Old color bags still available

In case anyone is interested, there are still PLENTY of the bags of the old color bricks and plates in both North America and Europe. 10145 Assorted light grey bricks 10146 Assorted dark grey bricks 10147 Assorted brown bricks 10148 Assorted light (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce)

  LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

All, Just a quick announcement (I'm in a team meeting in Germany at the moment!) to let you all know that the LEGO Brick Master program has officially launched! Check out the details at: (URL) you run into any confusion, problems, or questions, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego) !!

  FLL Starting Soon!

Just a quick reminder that the new season of First LEGO League will be starting in just a few weeks. If you're willing/interested in volunteering (which I highly recommend... I'm doing it!), check out: (URL) good luck to this year's teams as they (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.events)

  Spring Cleaning Goodies

Some of you (ok, all of you) may be familiar with the 4679 set, the bulk tub with the random 500 elements. Or its DUPLO brother, 4296. On the <www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog BIP Blog>, I've written up some description about where those "Spring (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

  LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

Posting on vacation, yep I'm that dedicated! :) I just got this note from colleagues and couldn't stand waiting a week to post about it! As of this week, children are invited to come forward with their very own LEGO micro model designs and enter a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

  LEGO BrickMaster Welcome kits now shipping

Just to give you all a heads up… LEGO BrickMaster Welcome kits have arrived in the States and will start shipping out tomorrow, November 16th, on a first order, first ship basis. Delivery will vary depending on where in the country you are. It will (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX)

  LDD v.1.3 Launches

This post may be a rehash of existing info, but if not, here's some of the details of updates of the new LEGO Digital Designer version 1.3 that has recently been released: • Support for the LEGO Factory ((URL) palette of bricks • Support for the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX)

  Behind the curtains - LEGO Factory AFOL Project Team

As some of you may have heard by now, the LEGO Company worked together with a small group of AFOLs on the micro/LEGO Factory concept. As I'm sure many of you are curious, about the details, I wanted to pass along a bit of history. In early January (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact