 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 40
    LEGO Company position on third-party programs for LEGO MINDSTORMS Tomas Clark
   This is an announcement regarding robotics and LEGO MINDSTORMS. Since the recent article from Business 2.0, we have heard many questions about LEGO trademarks, programs like LegOS, reverse engineering, and so forth. Hopefully the following statement (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

        Re: LEGO Company position on third-party programs for LEGO MINDSTORMS —Ross Crawford
     (...) [snipped Clarification from the LEGO(R) MINDSTORMStm team] Thanks for the clarification, Tomas. (...) I'd also suggest visiting legos.sourceforge.net, and sending the letter to the maintainers of that site (if you haven't already), as although (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LEGO Company position on third-party programs for LEGO MINDSTORMS Tomas Clark
   The magazine Business 2.0 recently published an article on the LEGO Company, hackers, and our position on development of alternative software and operating systems for the LEGO MINDSTORMS product. At the request of the Paul Keegan, the author of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)