 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 32
    LEGO Company Teams With Skateboarding Pro Andy Macdonald —Suzanne D. Rich
   From: (URL) Company Teams With Skateboarding Pro Andy Macdonald Company Aligns with Professional Skateboarder to Promote New Line of Action Heroes for Kids New York. February 13, 2001 LEGO Systems, Inc., the division of the LEGO Company that serves (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle) !

        Re: LEGO Company Teams With Skateboarding Pro Andy Macdonald —Ben Roller
   (...) Oh, ha ha, I get it, "on board." :) Seriously though, I think this may further add to the confusion between real Lego products and that clone brand skate boarder set I'm always eyeing at the stores (or was it snow boarding, I forget). A Lego (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Company Teams With Skateboarding Pro Andy Macdonald —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Could the competing product be a reason for TLC to use a skate boarding star to promote something "cooler?" In other words, targeting the exact same kids and drawing them away. Esp the kids who already own the competitor's boarding sets and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)