 LEGO Company / 64
Re: Lego Island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 21:45:38 GMT

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey, I remember that game! I only played it once, though. The most fun part
of the whole game was going up into that big tower and clicking the cabinet
so that the monkey would come running out. As for the minifig idea, I

My favorite part is running people over -- they fly apart and then go back
together again. Just like real life.

I also like the ambulance scene in the intro.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/