 LEGO Company / 61
  Lego Island

Does anyone remember Lego Island? I still have it and wish that they make another sequel to it. It was made in early 1996 and had the '96 Town System Line-up. I wish they would make an updated version. Also it would be great if they had there own (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Lego Island

(...) in (...) Hey, I remember that game! I only played it once, though. The most fun part of the whole game was going up into that big tower and clicking the cabinet so that the monkey would come running out. As for the minifig idea, I personally (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Lego Island

My wife just found this game in a bargain bin at Best Buy in Nashville for $4.99!!! I think it is a great LEGO attempt at a simple adventure game... I want a RPG that includes the TOWN, or any other theme... That would be cool.... Gene (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Lego Island

(...) My favorite part is running people over -- they fly apart and then go back together again. Just like real life. I also like the ambulance scene in the intro. (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Lego Island

"Mikohl Moree (The Lego Minifig Maniac)" <mikohl2@juno.com> wrote in message news:Fys54C.H80@lugnet.com... (...) System (...) what (...) not in (...) I still have my Lego Island and I even play it once in a while, catching the Brickster and all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego)