 LEGO Company / 527
  US Holiday 2003 catalog has a duplicate page ?

Anyone else get the US Holiday 2003 catalog and notice that page 12 and page 13 are duplicates of each other ? The catalog code on this one is W3114. I wonder what was supposed to be on the page that got dup-overlayed ? Ray (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: US Holiday 2003 catalog has a duplicate page ?

(...) Yes, it was a mistake - the other page was supposed to be Bionicle also. You can see the "correct" version on lego.com: (URL) Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: US Holiday 2003 catalog has a duplicate page ?

(...) My 8-year-old was looking at the cover this morning and said, "Hey, Kobe Bryant has turned into Santa!" If you look at the cover by the boy's left ear the Santa in the big pic is Kobe in the smaller one. I look at the pic and think someone (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: US Holiday 2003 catalog has a duplicate page ?

(...) 8 years old and already embracing the present perfect tense? He's his mother's son, all right! Dave! (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: US Holiday 2003 catalog has a duplicate page ?

(...) Yeah, this is the kid who out of the blue one day asked, "Mom, is it true that to get into a good college you have to pay with old money?" Maggie (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)