 LEGO Company / 475
    Uncomplete selection of roofbricks —Ludo Soete
   Hi, This is especially for the people at Lego(C). I ordered this week-end some black roofbricks (item # 3497) and some other bricks too. Because i need some roofbricks do i mention it only now that there aren't black '2x4 Black Ridge Roof Tiles (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Uncomplete selection of roofbricks —Ludo Soete
   (...) The missing roof elements i ment are the following : (URL) pieces are available only in 2*4 in the color RED and BROWN. They havent the 2*2 's(3043) in RED or BROWN either. I hope TLC will add them soon. Alternative is the low sloped piece (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego)