 LEGO Company / 475
474  |  476
Subject:
Uncomplete selection of roofbricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:06:06 GMT

Hi,

This is especially for the people at Lego(C). I ordered this week-end some
black roofbricks (item # 3497) and some other bricks too. Because i need
some roofbricks do i mention it only now that there aren't black '2x4 Black
Ridge Roof Tiles Steep Sloped' available. There aren't 2x2's too in any
color. Now is my remark : how can i make a complete roof without the
apropriate roofbricks? Are there any plans to add them in the next expansion
of available bulk bricks?
I hope they come verry soon.

Kind regards,
Ludo