 LEGO Company / 437
  Question about the NBA minifigs

There is currently a thread on Lugent about the new minifigs from the upcomming NBA sets. If most agree (I think) that it's ok to have different complexion for the skin of these players, I think we would all like to know if TLC intends to make (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Question about the NBA minifigs

Here's a preliminary question that may be easier for LEGO Direct to answer at this moment: Will the collectible NBA minifigs actually feature different complexion as depicted on the draft cards? Eric (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego)