 LEGO Company / 437
436  |  438
Subject:
Question about the NBA minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:46:25 GMT

There is currently a thread on Lugent about the new minifigs from the
upcomming NBA sets.  If most agree (I think) that it's ok to have different
complexion for the skin of these players, I think we would all like to know
if TLC intends to make minifigs in other sets (like Star Wars or other) in a
brown or tan complexion.

I would also appreciate if someone from TLC could tell me if it's a rumour
or if it's true that LEGO has never done any other minifig face color other
than yellow to avoid the racial issue.  I am pretty sure I read that
somewhere, but can't remember where nor if it was an article by LEGO or by
someone that was guessing.

Thank you

Terry