 LEGO Company / 432
  Re: Recycling Lego Baggies?

(...) I've been wondering this for years myself. It would depend on what type of plastic they are made of. It's pretty doubtful that many municipalities have the facilities to deal with recycling of this plastic. I would be curious for an offical (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Recycling Lego Baggies?

(...) This is an excellent idea. In fact, the next time you send a payment using check or money order simply include a few of these with the payment. I don't think there are many sellers out there that would NOT want to receive these bags. For me, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)