 LEGO Company / 413
Re: Galidor "Power Glinch Contest" Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:32:31 GMT

Hey Jake,

They just want you to build a weird figure using various Galidor parts.  If
you win, you get more Galidor stuff.

Josh

In lugnet.lego, Jake Rentar writes:
"Enter the POWER Glinch Contest by Sept. 30, 2002 and you could be one of
five lucky winners to win LEGO GALIDOR prizes worth up to $250.00!"

"To enter the LEGO® GALIDOR™ Glinch Gallery Contest, contestants must submit
a photograph of their own original GALIDOR action figure in a scene based on
a theme specified on the GALIDOR Web site at www.galidor.com/glinchgallery."

"No purchase is necessary to enter the GALIDOR Glinch Gallery Contest."

Somehow I don't fully understand this.  We have to take a picture of our
"own original Galidor action figure," yet no purchase is necessary?  If we
used one of Lego's Galidor action figures, they wouldn't be original.  So
what are we supposed to make an action figure with?  Or can we just make an
image entirely on the computer of a galidor figure in a scene?

Anybody know anything about this?

Thanks,
Jake