 LEGO Company / 4
    New group ? —Nico Hoogerbrug
   Hi Todd, Whats the use or the purpose of this group besides the dear LEGO group ? I read it but it aint clear to me. Do you think that LEGO is goiing to read besides dear LEGO ? I hope so, although the LG seems to open up a little bit as far as Im (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: New group ? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Here's more info: (URL) I read it but it aint clear to me. (...) Yes, and probably moreso than .dear-lego. The .dear-lego group is as a one-way open-letter forum in the spirit of "Dear Santa." If they read it, that's just a bonus, but I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego)