 LEGO Company / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
New group ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:23:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Todd,

Whats the use or the purpose of this group besides the dear
LEGO group ?
I read it but it aint clear to me.
Do you think that LEGO is goiing to read besides dear LEGO ?

I hope so, although the LG seems to open up a little bit as
far as Im able to notice it over here in Europe. There hasnt
been an specific noway, on the matter of the European LEGO
fest and there open for an meeting, so after all those years
I think its goiing the right way.

Greetings and keep building

Nico