 LEGO Company / 3822

Re: New LEGO Ambassador Group!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 01:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
   New LEGO Ambassador Group!

We’re excited to announce the new group of LEGO Ambassadors who will be representing the AFOL Community to the LEGO Group. We had nearly 100 nominations and the choices were hard. We settled on the following forty participants for this year’s cycle. Please congratulate the following new LEGO Ambassadors.
  • Tim Gould, Australia – Ldraw, LUGNET, The Brothers Brick

Thanks for the position and congratulations to all involved. I hope to be able to represent all my listed groups as well as others not listed such as Stajinaria and the BLBDS.

Tim

Re: New LEGO Ambassador Group!
We’re excited to announce the new group of LEGO Ambassadors who will be representing the AFOL Community to the LEGO Group. We had nearly 100 nominations and the choices were hard. We settled on the following forty participants for this year’s cycle. Please congratulate the following new LEGO Ambassadors.
  • Tim Gould, Australia – Ldraw, LUGNET, The Brothers Brick

Thanks for the position and congratulations to all involved. I hope to be able to represent all my listed groups as well as others not listed such as Stajinaria and the BLBDS.

Tim

Such magnanimity is seldom seen in our community, alas.

Kudos to you Ambassador Tim!

Cheers

Richie Dulin CO Legeaux

Re: New LEGO Ambassador Group!