 LEGO Company / 376
Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Meanwhile, please treat our guests with great courtesy. Be respectful of
their limitations. And most of all, make them feel welcome in our community.

I would like to further emphasis the request to make LEGO feel at home.  I
would also like for us to support LUGNET and their willingness to open these
lines of communication with LEGO.  It truly is a geat day for LUGNET and the
LEGO community and I believe our discussions will get much more interesting.

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org
http://faculty.ivy.tec.in.us/~scombs/robotics