 LEGO Company / 37
  Re: Sticker Shock...Lego Direct?

(...) I think that you "hit the nail on the head" Richard. They aren't doing this for charity. They are doing it to make money. And if it involves labor intensive processes, you can bet that the 5 cent parts will only be found in the buckets and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Sticker Shock...Lego Direct?

(...) It all depends on how it's handled. If I'm buying true bulk (thousands of pieces), I don't want LEGO to count out individual pieces -- weighing my purchases will be close enough, and is a heck of a lot cheaper than paying a packing-monkey to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Sticker Shock...Lego Direct?

(...) as (...) each - (...) for (...) intensive (...) buckets and (...) I know I for one will NOT pay more than $0.05 for any piece unless it is something like 1/4 dome/saucer pieces. Then again I doubt I would order less than 5,000 of anything (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego)