 LEGO Company / 3659
Re: What happened to the original list of Core Values?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:33:30 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Thomas Main wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Suzanne Rich wrote:
I've been looking around online for a copy of the LEGO Company's famous list
of Core Values[...]

I just read them on the BrickFetish site:

http://www.brickfetish.com/timeline/1955.html

--
Thomas Main

Ah! We were typing at the same time. Thanks, Thomas.

I see on that site that the list is labeled: "10 Important LEGO Features" rather
than "Core Values".

..Also interesting there is a list labeled:
"10 Important Requirements for LEGO Effort and Results":
    1 — Be objective and truthful
    2 — Be positive and simple
    3 — Be economical
    4 — Be international
    5 — Stimulate enthusiasm and inspiration
    6 — Encourage imagination and activity
    7 — Keep the Lego characteristics
    8 — Place the matter ahead of personal matters
    9 — Follow up on the matter
    10 — Comply with the fundamental idea

-Suz