 LEGO Company / 3491
  LEGO Banners

In one of my many scavenging trips through the company, I found some cool LEGO logo banners that would be perfect for club layouts or other public presentations. Since BrickFest is right around the corner (yeah!), I thought the best way to get them (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Banners

(...) How big are the banners, specifically how long are the dowels? The flag looks like it'll fold up fine, but I think most of us will have a very limited amount of luggage space after the planned buying sprees this weekend! Kelly (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)