 LEGO Company / 3456
  2005 Lego Store Locations?

Hi Jake - I was really happy when you (URL) announced> the new Lego stores in the USA for 2004 - and was wondering if you could let us know the locations for the 2005 stores. There is a hint here and there of new store locations so I was wondering (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: 2005 Lego Store Locations?

(...) Looks like last year was a fluke ;) I came across this news story about a new Lego store in Ontario Mills dated yesterday. (URL) LEGO outlet debuts at Ontario Mills ONTARIO - The LEGO Group, one of the world's best-known toy manufacturers, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, FTX)

  Re: 2005 Lego Store Locations?

Gaaahhh! LEGO opens a store not only near me, but in the actual city I live, a meger 15 minutes away from me, and I have to hear about it from a kid walking around the mall with a LEGO bag! Employees assured me that lego.com announced it, but I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, FTX)