 LEGO Company / 3092
Re: Pieces Missing from 4094 Motor Movers sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:40:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mark Bellis wrote:
I bought several 4094 Motor Movers sets, since I have a use for the motors.  Two
of the sets were each missing a piece.  One was missing a red 1x2 thin technic
liftarm:

[ ... snipped ... ]

My son received the 10134 UCS Y Wing for Christmas and it too is missing parts.
It is missing all of the 68mm redish-brown flex tubes and all of the dark grey
flex tubes.  It did have the shorter redish-brown flex tubes.

Fortunately these tubes can be added later so he was able to build the set
without them.

Mike