 LEGO Company / 3067
  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) Exactly I am trying to draw him out so he can see the point. If someone did something like this to him on a more personal level he'd problably be outraged. (...) Funny that the only people I've met that want to put on their brown shirts and (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) You've crossed the line again, Ken. You need to remember that LUGNET is a privately-owned resource and not a pulpit for you to denigrate and demean people you disagree with. Larry, as a LUGNET staff member, has the right and responsibility to (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) First off I've said nothing about anyone personal. For some reason my asking a simple question hits home personaly with some. Not my fault though. Second I only stated a fact as I've experienced it. There are those on the company can do no (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)