 LEGO Company / 3048
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:57:41 GMT

snippage

Beyond that, hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday season.  I know I'm
hopeful that my family has finally gotten the clue after 37 years that I really
like LEGO and I might actually get a few sets for Christmas this year for a
change.

Dave K

Dave,

If you don't get a LEGO set for Christmas, e-mail me.  I'll send you one for
Christmas.  No charge for set or shipping.  Consider it a gift for all your
efforts.  Hell...send me your address..I'll send you something regardless of
whether your family gets you Lego or not..

Scott Lyttle