 LEGO Company / 3039
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:28:12 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Dave Schuler wrote:

Hey now, there's no need for that.  Dave K can speak for himself, but what the
heck--I can speak for himself, too.  Regardless of his national origins, I have
always found Dave K to be honest and forthright.  He is willing to admit when he
is wrong, and he doesn't tout himself when he's right.

The above is not just the DMAS (Dave Mutual Admiration Society) speaking, there
are a lot of other people on LUGNET that feel the very same way, myself
included.

You may disagree with his interpretation of these events, but it's hardly
necessary to impugn his integrity along the way.

I totally agree with this, well said, Dave!