 LEGO Company / 3035
  Re: 10152 Update

(...) I sincerely doubt that. I think the AFOLs are much more price-aware that the casual Lego buyer. Even though the posts about FOTW:s (and FOTM:s and FOTY:s) have dwindled here on lugnet, I do believe that the 'typical' AFOL is giving TLC *less* (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: 10152 Update

Yes, I'm sure AFOLs are more aware of sales and hot deals and pay less per brick than a casual LEGO shopper (exception: those who just pick up 4496's at Wal-Mart; $14.88 for 1000 bricks is hard to beat). On the other hand, AFOLs but orders of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)