 LEGO Company / 2933
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:52:25 GMT

TLC never said that this was a "limited edition" set.
What they said is that they used all their maresk blue up to make the first
run of however many sets and that once they were gone, al;l the maresk blue
would be gone and they wouldnt be able to make any more.

However, maresk has aggreed to pay for the new maresk blue in order for
more maresk boats to be produced. This means that TLC now has more maresk
blue ABS to use to produce more boats that they can sell on Shop @ Home.

TLC never sais that the boat was a "limited edition".
All they said is that this is as many boats as the amount of maresk blue
ABS pellets we have allows us to produce.
They now have more maresk blue, ergo they are in a position to produce and
sell more boats.