 LEGO Company / 2923
  Re: 10152 Update

(...) I agree. They should make one with the containers in the old light grey. Maersk wouldn't know the difference, the AFOL collectors would be happy and TLG would get rid of those extra unsold old greys. (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: 10152 Update

Hey Mark, (...) Make it so TLC and I promise to buy my 5 this time (against 0 on the first time). Best, Paulo-Renato FUT --> lugnet.color (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)