 LEGO Company / 2927
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 02:12:08 GMT

Hey Mark,

In lugnet.lego, Mark Jordan wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, John Neal wrote:
   I think the whole matter would be solved in a nano second if TLC simply changed the number or somehow made the new run tangibly different from the original. This would require minimum effort and make everyone happy (except those who were really hoping for the dark blue version, which may or may not appear).

I agree. They should make one with the containers in the old light grey. Maersk wouldn’t know the difference, the AFOL collectors would be happy and TLG would get rid of those extra unsold old greys

Make it so TLC and I promise to buy my 5 this time (against 0 on the first time).

Best,

Paulo-Renato

FUT --> lugnet.color