 LEGO Company / 2915
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
All,

As the saying goes... I have some good news and some bad news about the
10152 Maersk ship.

Thanks for the update, Jake!

After reading the various whining about "broken promises" in this thread,
remember this: {circumstances changed} as they often do in life. Maersk
wanted more of that set. They were willing to pony up to get it. Side effect
is, there's enough left over for more sales to the public. LEGO looks at the
fact that this was a very good seller...

Every time I seriously wonder to myself 'why do I torture myself with reading
LUGNET anyways? [1]' it seems a gem like this pops up from someone like Kelly.
He's not the only one who does 'em, but I just love how he puts stuff in
perspective.

-Tim

[1] Something I've been wondering a *lot* lately. Enough to remove it from all
quicklinks I have set up.