 LEGO Company / 2912
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:33:40 GMT

Personally, I can't fathom how people are upset over this.  Before, we were
told the Maersk blue was all out, and if you bought a 10152 after that it
would come in boring regular blue.  Now, it's been announced that the 10152
will continue in Maersk blue a while longer (woo-HOO!)..., and people are
unhappy with this??  Priorities folks, priorities...

I'm not bothered either way how many Maersk blue 10152s are made and for how
long (I might even get one this time round, its a cool set and I was flat broke
last time!). However Its the DARK blue one I was waiting for, it not regular
blue.

Tim