 LEGO Company / 2875
  10152 Back at Shop@Home...

I noticed this today on LEGO's Shop@Home website: (URL) in Feb. 23, 2005. The return of Maersk Sealand. Just thought I'd post that, Ben M. (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: 10152 Back at Shop@Home...

(...) Whoa. What country were you set to? I get "this item is not available in this country" (set to USA)... maybe it's a placeholder for the new colored version? But that doesn't sound right, presumably they'd use a new item number. If they found (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: 10152 Back at Shop@Home...

(...) hehehe!! :D That would rock much!! I had it set to United Kingdom, and it said that the set would be "coming February, 2005." I thought they had run out of both the granules and the actual sets. My thought was similar, that this would be for (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)