 LEGO Company / 2877
Re: 10152 Back at Shop@Home...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:01:29 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   I noticed this today on LEGO’s Shop@Home website:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10152

Coming in Feb. 23, 2005. The return of Maersk Sealand.

Just thought I’d post that,

Ben M.

Whoa.

What country were you set to? I get “this item is not available in this country” (set to USA)... maybe it’s a placeholder for the new colored version? But that doesn’t sound right, presumably they’d use a new item number.

If they found or made more Maersk granules, cool!

Now how about bringing back 1552?

    1552 {Maersk Line}
1985
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > {Promotional} > {Maersk}

hehehe!! :D

That would rock much!!

I had it set to United Kingdom, and it said that the set would be “coming February, 2005.”

I thought they had run out of both the granules and the actual sets. My thought was similar, that this would be for the new color version. Though, I would have thought they would have assigned the new version a different SKU number to keep it straight from a Maersk Sealand.

Ben M.