 LEGO Company / 2872
2871  |  2873
Subject:
Job Openings at LLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:01:19 GMT

One of my colleagues from the LEGOLAND California park passed along some news that they’re looking to fill some job openings:

Model Animation Technician
LEGOLAND California is currently searching for a Model Animation Technician to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for bringing LEGOLAND California LEGO Models to life through motion, sound, light, and ambient effects, such as smoke and water.

The ideal candidate is a versatile technician with experience in electrical wiring and trouble shooting, pneumatics control systems, electronic circuits and controls, PLC controls including programming in CX programmer as well as experience in metal working, such as welding and fabricating. Must have a thorough understanding of developing and troubleshooting various types of automation and animation effects. Must have strong electrical background and be able to read and follow wiring diagrams and blueprints. Must be detail oriented, able to follow directions and be able to work in a team environment.

Model Gluers
LEGOLAND California is currently searching for Model Gluers as an addition to our Model Shop Team. This position requires experience in model making or craft field with knowledge of the practices, tools, and equipment used to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain LEGO models. Requires an understanding of model production and maintenance. Ability to read and evaluate model briefs and correspondence. Must be able to read drawings and sketches pertaining to model animation structures. Must have a general of knowledge LEGO elements and up and coming elements.

Model Resetter
In addition there is also a Model Resetter position open. This position is entry level into the Animation department and is responsible for keeping the Cars, Trains, boats, etc. running throughout the day. It is a great position for someone who is self motivated, energetic and enjoys interacting with park guests. Also, it is a great opportunity to see how Miniland works and would be ideal for an electronics / train type hobbyist who enjoys troubleshooting and working with their hands.

To apply visit http://www.LEGOLAND.com. Applications submitted without a salary requirement will NOT be considered.

We are proud to be an EOE/Drug Free workplace.

Good luck!
Jake

---
Jake McKee