 LEGO Company / 2870
Re: Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:03:04 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
anyone have links to the actual model section of the site? I went to mlb.com and
since it started playing some sort of sound file I bailed rather quickly without
digging much.

Ah, between using Mozilla and a double firewall, I didn't have that problem. :)

I know someone else has posted a picture link already, but in case anyone wants
to see how the bidding is going, here's the link to the auction page for Wally:
<http://marketplace.edeal.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=33072944&aunbr=57184203>

And this is the link to the general MLB Auction page, so you guys can track down
a pic of Fenway tomorrow:
<http://auction.mlb.com/>

- Michael