 LEGO Company / 2862
  Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com

From my colleagues in PR: ===...=== For Release on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 Boston Red Sox, LEGO Company and MLB Properties Create a Holiday Hit for Red Sox Fans Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com

(...) anyone have links to the actual model section of the site? I went to mlb.com and since it started playing some sort of sound file I bailed rather quickly without digging much. Thanks! (19 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com

(...) (URL) "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com

(...) Ah, between using Mozilla and a double firewall, I didn't have that problem. :) I know someone else has posted a picture link already, but in case anyone wants to see how the bidding is going, here's the link to the auction page for Wally: (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com

(...) Well, we just wrapped up our holiday party and ran back to the shop to put the finishing touches on the Fenway model a few hours ago. I gotta say this was a great but challenging and nerve-wracking model to work on. Sheesh, there's not a (...) (19 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !